posted May 10, 2012, 4:06 PM by Philip Bailey
updated May 17, 2012, 3:44 PM by Joe Wheaton
- New warning when the user attempts to create a project in a folder that already contains an existing GCD project file. This is to avoid file collisions when inputs are copied into the project folder.
- Removed tooltips from the FIS Library FIS properties screen. These were causing an error for some reason when the FIS properties button was clicked.
- Added banner image to installpack windows.
- Removed the option to choose "just me" or "everyone" during the install pack. Choosing everyone was causing a problem because certain files were not being copied to the user's profile folder.
- Add the GNU license information to the install pack.