posted May 31, 2012, 11:22 AM by Philip Bailey
updated Jun 3, 2012, 10:56 AM by Joe Wheaton
- Fixed the error when navigating to a survey method polygon mask. This was related to adding the polygon feature class to the map, and not anything to do with the actual GCD.
- Deleting an associated surface now deletes the GCD copy of the surface raster in the project folder. This used to be a problem because deleting and then re-adding the same raster used to cause an overwrite problem.
- Adding an associated surface now performs the raster operations when the user clicks OK and not when they browse to the source raster. This means that they can cancel the form without leaving dangling rasters in the GCD project folder.
- Bounding polygon tool changed: Max aggregation distance increased to 1000 (units). Also allowed the tool to work on feature classes that are not in meters. Changed the dropdown list to exclude event themes from appearing. These were not valid for the tool but were appearing the list.
- Adding rasters to the survey library was causing an error if the input raster was in ESRI grid format. This in part was because the orthogonality check was using IO.File.Exists() which is not valid for directory based grids.
- Started the process of resetting the "Add Geoprocessing Outputs to Map" flag after select GCD processes (Raster Calculator and CopyRaster).
- When the options form loads, an "Update" call is now made to avoid the error message when there is no default raster format setting. This works, but does not actually set a value for this option.