posted Nov 12, 2015, 4:11 PM by Philip Bailey
updated Nov 12, 2015, 5:13 PM
- All GCD project rasters now include compression.
- New user interface for controlling which rasters have pyramids built automatically.
- FIS rule file does not require a blank line at end of file and can have blank lines between rules.
- Cleaned-up user interface for managing the GCD temporary workspace.
- Fixed exception when deleting an error surface from the DEM survey properties form.
- Associated surface roughness calculation now enforces cell resolution of DEM on sample window size.