The ArcGIS plugins for GCD 4 only apply the default color ramps for displaying the data. This will be fixed in GCD 5
. For now, you can download and use the *.lyr files in:
Included in the zip file
are classified color ramps for:
- DoDs (ranges for 1m or 2.5 m)
- Point Quality
- Point Density
- DoD Probabilities
To apply the symbology from a layer file (*.lyr) in ArcGIS 9 or 10:
- Right click on the layer you wish to update the symbology for and click on Layer
- Navigate to the symbology tab.
- Under the "
Show:" box, select the correct display type for your layer (in these raster examples
- In the upper right corner, click on the
- Navigate to the layer file on your hard drive you wish to use and select it, then click OK
- It will attempt to apply the color ramp to your data set.
for more information in ArcGIS 10.